Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TCC014 | Zonotope™- Excellent Realms



Found out we had a secret undergounr pyramid they had built underneath the building over there, a large full frame copper pyramid that you could go down into the chamber, crawl up inside of and sit down in the thing and I tell ya, you go off planet right there. This thing has an accelerator on top of it that sends your mind off into different places. When I was young my mother taught me a little bit about how the mind works and how you get outside of your body anyway, so I did my usual thing that I do…but inside the pyramid, which had been built for Billy by these extraterrestrials - they told him how to build it - huh, it real accelerates your meditation and your thoughts and your individual spiritual powers…so there were a lot of real unusual things going on there. - Randy Winters

Listen to Excellent Realms on Zonotope™'s Bandcamp.


Zonotope™ Excellent Realms C30
Side A
Excellent Realms / Space Without You

Side B
Under That Building / On My Planet / Singularity Sky / Discover / Busted Animatronics on Gliese 581d

No comments:

Post a Comment